Saturday, September 6, 2008

September Showers

Okay- people take pictures of their kids in the tub, right? So please don't think I'm too weird for sharing these. Gwen recently decided that she would no longer sit down in the tub during baths... She will temporarily sit down for bubbles, but that only lasts until the bubbles disappear. Tomorrow she may change her mind again, but so far this has lasted for about a month. Beau found a child's shower attachment that sticks to the wall so that the resulting spray is Gwen's height. So far, it's been a big hit and made bath time a much more pleasurable, albeit wet, experience. I should not have been surprised with her reaction to the shower based on her outdoor reactions to water... see "Baby Pools Are Boring...". If anyone has ideas of how I'm supposed to stay dry during these sessions, please let me know (I can't do the whole tandem showering thing...).

Looks a bit creepy to me, but Gwen doesn't seem to notice...




As you can see, the steam was fogging up the lens- but if I can have a happy and clean toddler, then I sure don't mind getting wet in the process. :)

No comments: