Friday, February 13, 2009

Things I Love

So, in honor of Valentine's Day, I've decided to make a list of things that I love about Beau and Gwen... So here it goes...



Beau
  • Enjoys cooking and does it better than I can!

  • Brings me chocolate without me asking

  • Loves Gwen to pieces

  • Can be trusted to do Gwen's hair in the morning and do a good job!

  • Likes to watch nerdy medical shows with me so we can discuss them!

  • Does his best to make me happy

  • Will help me around the house (which is a big deal when we're both so busy!)

  • Doesn't mind sports but isn't addicted to watching (I think I'm a bigger football fan than he is!)
  • Is a righteous Priesthood holder

  • Likes to build things

  • Likes to help people

  • Likes to watch the History Channel (it usually bores me to death, but at least it's educational!)

  • Likes being married (It's a shame how many people complain about being married!)

  • I love that he's going to school and has joined the Army Reserves to provide for our family

  • He's my best friend
Gwen

  • I love the way her skin smells (like family)

  • How she loves to dance to any music

  • How she tries to sing along and asks me to sing the "Ariel Song", "Beauty Song" or "Cinderbella Song"

  • How she tries to do everything by herself- even if we're running late! ("I do it!" "Gwen's turn!")

  • How girly she is- she'd wear her princess dress anywhere

  • How quickly she's learning

  • How she remembers most of the kids' names in her daycare class

  • How she gets excited to see her Nana and Papa

  • How she says "Thank you" after receiving something

  • I love her crazy hair in the morning (and if you ask her about it she'll tell you "It's crazy!")

  • How she likes to read the "Jesus book"

  • How she grabs my hand and puts it on her back at bedtime so I will rub it while she falls asleep

  • How she calls "Mama or Daddy" from her bed in the morning even though she could get up by herself!

  • How she calls her favorite woobie (blanket) "Pink; " the others are "Yellow" (even though they are all duplicates of the same blanket and are all pink!)

  • How she likes to cuddle with her daddy on the couch

  • I love the noise she makes as she sucks her fingers to fall asleep


I could go on, but I'm sure you're bored now... Thanks for letting me share some of my favorite things about some of my favorite people. :)

No comments: