Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here's Henry!

All right- I've been getting a lot of slack (Kim) for not updating my blog... So I'm posting a few pictures to appease you. The full story will have to come later when I have some more time. Henry was born on June 1st, at 10pm- 8lbs 5 oz, 20 3/4 inches long. I was induced that morning around 11am, but luckily only had to push for about 45 min. Things have been very crazy since then because we have all been sick. Anyway- enjoy the pictures and stay tuned for another full update. :)
Here's Henry!
He's a little sweetheart... :)

A shot of his hair- he has a good bit and it's definitely blonde.

Cuteness.

5 comments:

Martin Family said...

Very Cute! He's a Doll!

Meg said...

Yay, I've been waiting and checking for more pictures, I can't believe all the hair, too cute!

Dan and Bec said...

Congratulations, he is adorable!

Unknown said...

Um. Ex-caha-use-aha-me. I'm sure I can't possibly be the only one throwing flack your way...or perhaps I'm the only one brave enough? :) No matter...the goal has been achieved and I can view my newest little nephew anytime I choose via your bloggy-poo. :) P.S. 2 kiddos or not...you had better get used to updating this durn thing being as how we won't be around pretty much longer *sniff* *sniff* and blogs will be my life line to delectable chubby baby cheeks and family updates :) LOVE YOU! *smooches* :*

Unknown said...

um...I meant "very much longer"...you get the point. :)