Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gwen is 5

So, after a looooong break, I am going to attempt to keep up with our blog again... At some point, I'd even like to get it caught up again. But for now, I'd like to start with today.

Today, is Gwen's 5th birthday. Wow. I feel old... Anyway, I wa just reminiscing ( I hope that my spell check is working) about her baby and toddler years and so I thought I'd post a few of my favorite pictures. This is more for my benefit than yours, but I think it's fun to see that changes. So enjoy :)
















































3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Wow! You have a five year old!!! Let's help each other have a MUCH better blogging year in 2012!! Oh and how did I miss a third baby?!? Your kids have such cute names!

Dan and Bec said...

Gwen shares a birthday with me! She is beautiful Shellie! I am your mother-in-law's visiting teacher and have enjoyed seeing pictures of your family up on her walls! When are you coming up next?

Shellie said...

Dan and Katie- I will definitely try to do better this year! I have a lot of catching up to do! And Becky- that's too funny! I'm not sure when we'll be up there next- hopefully soon. Miss you guys!