Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sweater weather

So, now it's November and definitely getting colder. The leaves on our dogwood have changed to a nice red color, and we can hear the wind whipping through the branches like it did today. Thank goodness for indoor heating- and it's not even truly cold yet! We went to Mark and Gaby Brucker's 40th birthday "Hoe Down." We took the opportunity to dress up our little country girl. It was a fun party and it was nice to see all of our Brucker family.



Our country girl

Nana and Gwen


Kim and Talmage

Thad and Madison taking a square-dancing break.


Gwen babbles all the time now. She says "mama", "dada", "baby" and "kitty." And when she wakes up in the morning, she says "Hi-yee" with a big smile on her face. We love it. Now she loves the sound of pots banging together and anything that rattles. She'll also dance if you ask her to- she's already a ham. :) Mealtime is also lots of fun- our independent girl wants to do it by herself. I don't think we'll be buying babyfood much longer.


I can do it by myself, thank you!

Stalking the sleeping kitty...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Did you happen to catch SNL on Saturday night? I'm not sure if it was a re-run but Brian Williams was hosting and one of the skits had these ladies who were talking about how the weather had finally cooled down and kept saying "Swetta Wetha...Swetta Wetha" :) You're title reminded me of that and made me chuckle..Thanks :) BTW-Check out my blog...TAG! You're it! Love you!

Shellie said...

Actually, I did- I just forgot about it. I rarely watch SNL, but when I heard Brian Williams was going to be hosting I watched for a little while out of curiosity. I had forgotten that he said that! Pretty funny!

Patrick and Leigh said...

she's so cute-and a little prodigy, too-w/ all those words! I'm gonna have to whip out the baby flash cards for Reagan to catch up! (she's only at 'hi')

:) leigh