Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged

Now I'm supposed to share 7 interesting facts about myself, so I'll give it a shot:

1. I'm an English language/grammar nerd- although I'm sure you can't tell when you read my blog. I can't stand when I see advertisements with purposeful misspellings (Ex: "Kleeners" and "Nite"). I also love knowing the origins of words and I actually liked my English classes in college. I was going to be an English Major before I decided to become a Radiology Tech.

2. I am also an All My Children soap opera watcher (along with my sister, Kim). I know it's ridiculous, but for some reason I just can't pull myself away from the drama-packed lives of the Erica Cane and Jack Montgomery clan!

3. I can draw. Or at least, I try to draw. My favorite subject, although difficult, is portraits. I hope to take more art classes one day just for fun.

4. I don't scrapbook. This is my scrapbook. I've never even bought one. I'd probably buy one of those digital photo books online before I'd actually make my own. That's not to say that I don't admire other people's scrapbooks- I just don't think I'm that creative.

5. I'm a night owl. I wish I could change it, but I just seem to get a second wind around 8pm when I should be winding down. I end up going to bed late most nights, even when I have to get up early the next day.

6. I have never been skiing on water or snow before, and I'm okay with that. I know, I know- I'm missing out. Maybe I'll get around to it one day.

7. I twirl my hair when I'm bored, tired, or concentrating. My family has teased me since I was little about this, and even though I've been threatened with eventual baldness, the habit has remained. Beau thinks it's funny and will twirl my hair for me sometimes-but it just doesn't have the same effect. :)


Okay, now that you know more than you probably wanted to know about me, I'm tagging Leigh, Sarah and Jenny! You're it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The "orgins" of words? or "origins"? :) (tee hee hee) I can't help it! I'm an editting freak, too!