Sunday, May 25, 2008


Hey Y'all, It's Beau. I'm almost done with my Initial Entry Training, and boy am I ready. Shellie is here with me in Fayettenam for the 4 day weekend (and I even get all 4 days off) and it has been nice. We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary with fillet minion and Cold Stone Ice Cream. I'm amazed at how big Gwen has grown, and I love her curly hair too! She warmed up to me with a little cajoling, but she sings my name (Daddeee) and then calls me by my first name! Words cannot describe my appreciation to all who have been so supportive of Shellie while I've been gone.

1 comment:

Layne said...

Beau, I'm glad the Army is letting you breath a little. It's been a long haul, and I truly hope you do eventually get assigned to Ft. Sam Houston or BAMC. Let us know what you're up to.