Monday, October 29, 2007

"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"

So, it's been a very busy month. At least it's my favorite time of year- when the air cools and the leaves start to change. My birthday was on the 22nd and we celebrated with a little family dinner at my parents house on the 21st.



That's Kim with Gwen, Madison holding Talmage, me, and Conlan.

Gwen also went to her first playdate- which was interesting... The other 10 month old, Kelan, seemed to have the same idea she did, and after acknowledging each other, they pretty much played by themselves. Hopefully, it will go better next time when she's a little older. :)








Last week we took Gwen to pick out pumpkins, which was a lot of fun. She wanted to touch everything and couldn't stop looking at all of the people walking in and out of the patch. We finally carved our pumpkins (and a watermelon) tonight for FHE, so I'll have pictures of those next time. :)






Look at that toothy grin!



What a cutie (if I do say so myself)!


No comments: