Friday, October 5, 2007

Testing, testing...

So, I'm going to attempt to write an actual blog, and not just post pictures with captions, but don't get too used to it, just in case... :) Gwen is all over the place! She's crawling all over the house, pulling up and "cruising" around the furniture. It's definitely time for me to find another baby gate (that is if they make one wide enough for the entrance to our living room). She's "talking" more, saying ma-ma and da-da all the time. She's also making a "psst" sound and whispering which is just funny.

She's definitely keeping me busy! I feel like I'm running laps in my own house! Gwen loves music and dances whenever she hears it- I'm attempting to record her, so as soon as I do, I'll post it. :) She's starting to make her opinions known and throwing little temper tantrums ocassionally (which is almost funny- for now). She's also in love with teddy bears, and likes to chew on their noses.... Lately Gwen's had a bad cold, though, and late night coughs have not been fun. Luckily, the doctor called in some medicine for her today, so hopefully that will help.

Otherwise, Beau and I are doing well and staying busy. It's finally cooling off a little around here, although even as I say that I believe it's back up to the 90's next week. Oh, well. Hopefully it won't last long and we can get some fall weather that will stick around. That's all for now- I'll try again later. :)

No comments: