Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mr. Clean

So, on New Year's Eve we had a get-together with a few friends to send Beau off to Basic Training. He wanted to get a head start on his new haircut and our friend Chase was only too happy to help. :) Chase even got creative before shaving it all off.







































As you can tell by the last photo, Beau was happy with the results. He would keep this look from now on if I'd let him (which I won't). :) Beau left today for Fort Jackson, SC and will be reporting tomorrow morning for Basic. He'll finish in March and then report directly to Fort Bragg, NC for his AIT training. He'll be able to write and call occasionaly, so I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the time passes quickly for you guys! If you get lonely give me a call. We need to catch up on things.