Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update for Beau

Beau's doing well- or as well as can be expected for being at Basic Training. :) He's sore from running and doing push-ups all the time, but other than that he seems to be doing great. He can receive letters, pictures, and cards and I know he'd love to hear from anyone who would like to write. Here's his address:
PFC Beau Person
B Co 1/61 Infantry Regiment
3rd Platoon- Vipers
Fort Jackson, SC 29207


Giving Daddy a kiss.

So far he's been able to call every Sunday, so I'm grateful for that, even if he only gets to talk for 8 minutes. This is the schedule he listed in one of his letters (which would explain why he's sore):
05:00am Wake up
05:30 Assemble
05:45 PT
06:30
Shower, shave, change
07:00 Breakfast
08:00 March/classroom
09:00 Push-ups
09:15 March/classroom
10:00 "Clean barracks after the drill cadre flips bunks that sucked (mine hasn't been flipped at all)"
11:00 Lunch
12:00pm March/classroom
1400 PT
1500
March/classroom
1600 Push-ups/classrooom
1700 Dinner
1800 March
1900
Classroom
2100 Sleep


"Helping out Mama"


Gwen and I are doing well. I'm getting used to my temp. position and the other employees are very nice to work with. Gwen is handling her new schedule well, other than catching a cold pretty much every week. I think she gets bored with our house, so it's fun for her to explore new places. Well... I've got to get up early and start all over again tomorrow, so I guess that's it for now. I'll keep you updated when I hear news from Beau.



She loves her teddy bear.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi! I'm so glad I found your blog. It's so fun to catch up on what old friends are up to! And it sounds like you are up to a lot lately! Oh, this is Jen (Alexander) Orr, from way back when at SVC.