Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Beau


I spoke with Beau on Monday. He's doing well, but it sounds like they've decided not to give them as many freedoms as they initially promised- big surprise to all of you military wives, right? :) He hasn't been able to use his phone (he had to get special permission to call me) and he wasn't allowed to go off base for church this past Sunday. He said that there are 7 other LDS soldiers in his group, so they were allowed to hold their own service on base- at least they let them do that. They're trying to make arrangements to get to the closest ward and it sounds like they'll be taking a taxi every Sunday. I think his AIT will go in phases the same way that Basic did so that he should gradually gain more freedom. We'll see. He said that he's sending a letter so I should be getting it anytime now. I'll let you know.




1 comment:

Deniene said...

Shellie, you are such a patient woman. Yes, I think it'll get easier as the training progresses. Thanks for keeping the rest of us informed via your blog.